The Ifisys Solutions LLP (hereafter referred to as "we" or "us") is dedicated to safeguarding your personal data. This privacy statement (the "Policy") describes how we may collect and handle the personal data you give us when using our websites (the "Sites") or offline when you take part in any IFISYS program. Any IFISYS websites mentioned below that are governed by their own privacy policies are not included in the Sites.
Before providing us with any personal information, please read our Policy. You provide your agreement to the gathering and use of your personal information as described in this Policy by visiting our Sites or registering your interest in us online. You should not use our Sites if you disagree with the contents of this Policy.
Who We Are
We offer the most effective digital solutions to help your business to expand digitally. We’re dedicated to the people of the future and to our customers.
Personal Information We Collect
- 1. All in all. We utilize the data we gather about you for the following reasons:
- 2. to reply to questions that you send us through the "contact us" option on our website, and to decide which Programs and services can assist you in achieving your business objectives;
- 3. to provide you details about our services and initiatives that you have requested;
- 4. help manage your participation in any of our programs, make information, tools for making decisions, and other items accessible to you easier for you to access;
- 5. To properly credit any information you publish on the websites;
- 6. to keep you informed about surveys, marketing, promotions, executive-focused events, educational forums, and other special opportunities provided by IFISYS and its subsidiaries, partners, and affiliates, including details about other Programs you might be interested in;
- 7. for the objectives you specified when you gave the information;
- 8. To alter the information and advertising you view, including the way that targeted ads are shown;
- 9. To conduct research and analysis in order to preserve, safeguard, and enhance our programs and services and to create new ones;
- 10. To provide aggregated, anonymous reporting;
- 11. To enforce the conditions under which you may use the sites;
- 12. To guarantee the websites' technical performance.
- 13. Peer networking and member profiles. You might be able to build an online profile on certain of our Member Sites, which might contain details about your position, your employer, and your experience in various fields. This profile helps other Members taking part in the Member program to decide if the Member would be a valuable contact on a certain subject given his or her history and skills. You may decide whether to make your information searchable by other Members in your specific Member program as well as how much, if any, of your profile information is displayed in member listings or when you submit discussion messages in the peer networking/discussion sections.
- 14. forums for discussion. In the event that you submit personal information in message boards or other parts of our sites where users can upload or post content, anybody with access to such areas can see it. We advise users against uploading sensitive material in this manner.
- 15. Details about use. We may provide our organizational Members with information about how their own employees use the sites and the resources made available to them through the sites (for example, how Member employees used specific features of the sites, usage trends, and which features the Member's employees found most engaging).
Choices about the Use of Your Information
- 1. Giving you the option to decide how your personal information is gathered and used is crucial in our opinion. Without first receiving your express approval, we will not use your personal information for any purposes other than those listed in this Policy or any service-specific privacy policies.
- 2. Marketing messages: We will respect your request not to receive marketing messages and we hope you find value in the information we give. Please be aware that regardless of any such request, we will continue to send you emails about member services and other messages relating to our services. These notifications about services are a crucial component of the programs to which you have subscribed. Without your consent, we will not disclose your personal information to other parties for their own advertising or marketing initiatives.
Choices about the Use of Your Information
We could disclose your personal information to these third parties or people in the following circumstances:
- 1. when we use third-party agents and service providers to process personal data on our behalf. To ensure that your personal information is properly safeguarded and used only to carry out the services for us, we contractually require these service providers to implement adequate organizational and technological security and privacy measures before they can receive any personal information from us.
- 2. for proper business needs related to providing products, services, and advantages to clients of IFISYS or its subsidiaries. We shall make reasonable efforts to obtain guarantees from third parties that personal information shared with them for a legitimate business purpose will be treated lawfully and will be adequately safeguarded.
- 3. for proper business needs related to providing products, services, and advantages to clients of IFISYS or its subsidiaries. We shall make reasonable efforts to obtain guarantees from third parties that personal information shared with them for a legitimate business purpose will be treated lawfully and will be adequately safeguarded.
- 4. When we deem it necessary to protect and defend the rights, assets, or personal safety of IFISYS or its subsidiaries, our clients, or others; in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements; or to investigate, stop, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities.
- 5. In the unusual case of bankruptcy or in connection with a business transaction such a divestment, merger, consolidation, or asset sale.
Additionally, we could divulge aggregate or anonymous data to partners, investors, and marketers. Since aggregate or anonymous data does not include any personal information, this Policy does not apply to its use or publication.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
Members may have direct access to their online profiles and other personal information in some circumstances, allowing them to change, edit, or add information whenever they want by entering into the appropriate Program portal.
In addition, unless the law specifies differently, you have the right to seek access to any personal information we may have on you and ask us to update any personal information that may be incorrect. Please email email@example.com or call the following to request access to, correction of, or further questions about your personal information in our possession:
To assist prevent unauthorized access to or unauthorized change, disclosure, or destruction of personal information, we have put in place appropriate technological and organizational security measures. We regret that no data transmission over the Internet can be completely guaranteed to be safe, and we disclaim all responsibility for any harm you may experience as a result of the interception, modification, or abuse of information while it is being transmitted.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that only those staff members have access to personal information that they require in order to run, develop, or enhance our programs and services.
Please be aware that maintaining the confidentiality and security of any IDs and passwords we may assign you is a requirement for our Sites' effective security.
Links to other websites or resources that are not a part of the network of Programs administered by IFISYS or its subsidiaries may be provided in order to expand the value we offer visitors to our websites. Any information you provide to these websites is governed by their privacy policies, not this Policy, as we have no control over them or their privacy practices.
Changes to this Policy
This policy might alter at any time. We will update this page if we make any significant modifications to this Policy. If we deem it necessary, we will give a notice that is more visible (including, for some services, an email message). Following the publication of such postings or notifications, your continuing use of our sites will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.